Hermitage House Youth Services offers a great number of services and programs
to the youth living in our group homes, SIL apartments, and Emergency Shelter.
- Group Homes
- Transitional Living Program (TLP)
- Emergency Shelter
Other services offered are:
- Diagnostic Screening
- Ninety-Day Offender Assessment
- H.I.P. (High Impact Program)
- L.E.A.P. (Learn, Earn, And Payback) which is a work-readiness/restitution program
- A.D.A.P.T. (Adolescent Development and Preventative Treatment)
- A.R.T. (Aggression Replacement Training)
- N.Y.P.U.M. (National Youth Project Using Minibikes)
- S.T.A.N.D. (Seeking Together A New Direction), a Chaplain Program with weekly groups and opportunities for worship and/or spiritual development.
The organization also offers a non-residential Crawford County Independent Living Program known as "Moving On."